Personal Data Protection Policy
I. Our commitment to data protection
Your privacy is a priority for AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions.
We are committed to building a relationship of trust with our customers and are committed to protecting the privacy of our employees, as well as visitors and users of our sites, in compliance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, as well as Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD).
As such, we undertake to respect the following principles:
- We collect only the data we need;
- We only process your data for explicit, legitimate and specific purposes;
- We keep your data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law;
- We only share your data with companies and subsidiaries of the AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions group and with service providers who need to know your data in
order to carry out our activities ;
- We take care to implement appropriate and reinforced security measures in order to ensure a high level of protection for your data;
- By using our services, you declare that you accept the terms of this Data Protection Policy.
This policy is subject to change at Please consult this page regularly.
- This General Data Protection Policy applies to all our websites (https://www.visa-schengen-assurance.com , https://www.sicar-assurance.com , https://www.mondialcare.eu , https://www.mondialcare.ma, https://www.assistance-diapora.com, https://www.sicar-assurance.ma and https://www.agis-group.com) and applications, our insurance offers (Auto, 2 Wheeler, MRH, Travel, Marine, Loan Insurance, Insurance for Professionals, Insurance for Institutions and Affinity Insurance) (hereinafter referred to as “our Offers”).
AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions, in compliance with current legislation, does not will retain Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for processing.
More specifically :
- With regard to the communication and management of contact requests, AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions, in compliance with current legislation, will delete the data of its contacts within a maximum period of three years after the last contact.
- The personal data of committed customers will be kept in an intermediate database for between 2 and 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship, in accordance with the law.
- The personal data of engaged prospects will be kept in an active database for three years after the last incoming contact.
- As far as employees are concerned, legislation sets variable retention periods for certain data. (employment contracts, URSSAF, pension funds, etc.) without prejudice to legal retention obligations or limitation periods.
After this period, the data may be anonymized and kept exclusively for statistical purposes, and will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions uses the personal data you entrust to us, collected exclusively :
- For the underwriting, conclusion, performance and management of an insurance contract (policy & claim), in order to provide the contractual services requested;
- Compilation of statistics and reporting to the various companies represented by AGIS
- Exercise of appeals, management of contentious claims, enforcement of legal, regulatory and administrative provisions in force.
- If necessary, to offer additional or optional services until you object.
- To send the newsletter in case of consent, until your possible opposition or unsubscription ;
- For administrative, accounting, payroll and human resources management.
III. Legal basis for our data processing
We are only entitled to process your data if:
- where you explicitly authorize us to do so by validating the “I accept…” box (or any other similar wording) on the consent form.
- then subsequently, if we have a contractual relationship, the processing will be legitimate and necessary in the context of monitoring it, insofar as you will be party to or associated with the performance of pre-contractual or contractual measures undertaken with us.
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
IV. Categories of data collected
When using or consulting our sites and applications, we m a y collect :
Data relating to the identification of persons, parties, interested or involved in the contract.
Data relating to family, economic, property and financial situation.
Data relating to professional situation
Data required for risk assessment
The data required for the conclusion and application of the contract and the management of claims and services Information relating to the assessment or depreciation of damages,
Data on the location of people and property in relation to insured risks.
Data relating to personal life and lifestyle habits in relation to insured risks.
Data relating to health when the contract is taken out.
Data that you communicate directly to us, in particular when you create your online account, fill in a contact form or play our online games. This data may include, for example, your first name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, bank details and complaints;
Data that we obtain indirectly, in particular by means of cookies or tracers (and subject to your choices). This data may include, for example, your connection and browsing data, IP address, preferences and interests.
When you fill in a form, data marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory and is required to process your request.
V. Data categories
The Data collected are for internal use within AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions and strictly limited to the teams best suited to handle the request.
We may, however, share the Data collected with our technical service providers for the purposes described above.
We strictly require our partners to always act in compliance with applicable data protection laws and to pay particular attention to the confidentiality of such Data.
In application of the regulations in force, any subcontractor who may process personal data on behalf of AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions undertakes in particular to :
- Process data solely for the purpose(s) for which it is subcontracted ;
- Process data in accordance with AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance instructions Solutions ;
- Guarantee data confidentiality and security.
The main recipients of your data are :
– The management of our company ;
– Administrative staff ;
– The people responsible for sales follow-up through the contact person for your company.
– Data hosting subcontractor ;
– The following companies and brokers: Tokyo Marine, Groupama, La Parisienne, Avantage, AFI ESCA, SAHAM Assistance, Groupe VYV, Assur Travel, Allianz, Eyssautier, AMI 3F, AFM Global, SARTINI, POEMA…
– Professional firms (lawyers and accountants, external DPO)
– All technical subcontractors or other service providers necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing:
– OVH (Hosting company)
– LordOfWeb (Maintenance)
– Dalenys (Payment Solution)
– Payzen by OSB (Payment Solution)
– Center Monétaire Interbancaire – CMI (Payment Solution)
– Bel-Air Informatique (Management software)
AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions may also disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties in the following specific circumstances:
- By law, in the context of legal proceedings, litigation and/or requests public authorities in your country of residence or elsewhere ;
- If disclosure is necessary for national security, law enforcement or other matters of public interest;
- in the event of restructuring, transfer, merger or sale, to the third party concerned.
VI. Data transfers outside the EU
Should your Data be transferred outside t h e European Union, w e ensure that :
- Personal data is transferred to countries recognized as offering an equivalent level of protection ;
- Personal data i s transferred to entities certified under the Privacy Shields ;
- For personal data transferred outside countries recognized by the CNIL as having a sufficient level of protection, we use one of the mechanisms ensuring appropriate guarantees provided by the applicable regulations, and in particular the adoption of standard contractual clauses.
VII. Legitimate interest of our processing
In certain cases, and in particular in relation to our employees, processing may be necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child. (GDPR art. 6.f)
VIII. Information for minors under 15
The websites https://www.visa-schengen-assurance.com , https://www.sicar-assurance.com , https://www.mondialcare.eu , https://www.mondialcare.ma, https://www.assistance-diaspora.com, https://www.sicar-assurance.ma and https://www.agis-group.com are intended primarily for the management of customers and companies. AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions does not offer, through its sites, services intended for minors under the age of 15, and consequently does not collect personal data from them.
In the event that a child under the age of 15 should send personal data to AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions, AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions will do its utmost to delete the data transmitted.
IX. Reminder of your various rights defined by the RGPD
Under the provisions of Article 12 of the RGPD, you have the right to obtain clear, concise and transparent information from our company. The purpose of this document is mainly to meet the obligations referred to in Article 13.
A. Right to have treatment confirmed
You therefore have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not your personal data is being processed.
(art. 15-1 of the RGPD)
B. Right of access
When your personal data is processed, you have the right to access it and to receive the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing; (art. 15-1a of the RGPD)
b) the categories of personal data concerned; (art. 15-1b of the RGPD)
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the p e r s o n a l data have been or will be disclosed; (art. 15-1c of the GDPR)
d) where possible, the envisaged retention period for personal data, or the criteria used to determine this period; (art. 15-1d of the RGPD)
1. Right of rectification, erasure-obliteration, limitation, opposition, portability
You are entitled to ask the data controller:
- rectification of your personal data (art. 16 of the RGPD)
- the deletion of your data or the “right to be forgotten” (art. 17 of the RGPD)
You have the right to request the deletion of your data for the reasons provided by the applicable regulations and in particular when:
- the Data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing;
- you consider that your data has been processed unlawfully;
- your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- limitation of the processing of personal data (art. 18 of the RGPD)
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of the use of your data only for the reasons provided by the applicable regulations and in particular when:
- you dispute the accuracy of the Data concerning you;
- you consider that the processing is unlawful and object to the deletion of your data;
- your data is still required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, even though AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions no longer requires it.
- Right to object to the processing of your data, by withdrawing your previously given consent, it being recalled that such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent carried out prior to the withdrawal thereof. (art. 21 of the RGPD)
- Right to portability of your data, i.e. to recover your data in an easily machine-readable format that allows portability; (art. 20 of the RGPD)
CNIL complaint, origin of data, automated decision
You also have the right to :
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (art. 15-1f of the RGPD)
- where personal data is not collected from you,
any available information as to its source; (art. 15-1g of the RGPD)
- to verify the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and in such cases, useful information regarding the underlying logic, as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing. (art. 22 RGPD) (art. 15-1h RGPD)
Right to know if your data is subject to cross-border flows
You have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards provided if your data is transferred to a third country outside the European Union. (art. 15-2 of the RGPD)
Right to obtain a copy of your data
You have the right, with proof of identity, to obtain from the data controller an electronic or paper copy of your personal data processed by our company or by any of our subcontractors (provided that this request does not infringe the rights and freedoms of others). (provided that this request does not infringe the rights and freedoms of others).
You can send any request in this regard to the Data Protection Officer emptied more high.
(art. 15-3 & 4 of the RGPD)
Right to give instructions in the event of death
You also have the right to give us instructions on what to do with your data after your death.
(Law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 for a Digital Republic)
Right to revoke consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of processing based on consent. prior to this withdrawal.
You must be informed of this right before giving your consent. It must be as easy for you to withdraw your consent as it is for you to give it to us.
(art. 7-3 of the RGPD)
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event that you become aware of a breach of your data, or if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning
you constitutes any breach of the Regulation.
However, we suggest that you first contact the DPO designated above, to ask for clarification.
For your information, please follow this link to the CNIL procedure.
Right to know the consequences of refusing to provide information
You are hereby informed that, in accordance with Article 32 of the French Data Protection Act, the information you provide via the forms on this site is required to respond to your request and is intended for use by the departments responsible for responding to your request for follow-up purposes.
You have the right to refuse to provide us with this information, but you are informed that in this case, AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions may in turn refuse to respond to an incomplete request on your part.
Right not to be the subject of an automated decision
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, producing legal effects concerning you. (art. 22-1)
AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions does not process such data.
Right to demand that your data be stored securely
AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions ensures the security and continuity of your Personal Data by implementing a series of physical and logical safeguards in the storage and backup of your data, in order to prevent it from being destroyed, corrupted, modified, misappropriated or altered.
X. How to exercise your rights
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés) of January 6, 1978, as amended, you have the right to access, rectify or delete information concerning you, by providing proof of your identity. You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of this data or request its portability.
To exercise your rights, you must provide proof of identity, and optionally :
– Please tell us why you wish to exercise them;
– Define the exact scope of the data to be copied;
– Please specify the data format you require in return.
In certain cases involving the return of your data, an additional request for proof of your identity may be required.
XI. Referral to the DPO
To this end, you should contact the CNIL correspondent responsible for monitoring our compliance:
Mr Jean Michel Livowsky
Data Protection Officer
11 rue Théodule Ribot ~ 75017 Paris
Telephone : 01 4227 7349
Partial opposition (or a simple request to unsubscribe) is a right that you can exercise at any time during mailings, via a link in each e-mail you receive from us.
There is no need to contact the DPO for this
XII. Referral to the regulator (CNIL)
Comprehensive information on all your rights
For more information on your rights, please visit the CNIL website at : https://www.cnil.fr
You also have the right to take your case directly to the Commission if you feel that your rights have been violated, or that our company is not complying with its data protection commitments.
XIII. Measures taken to protect personal data
AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions has taken measures to prevent any breach of personal data, including:
– Appointment of a Data Protection Officer at AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions ;
– Raising team awareness of personal data protection ;
– Implementation of a general data protection policy.
– Personal data archiving policy (paper or electronic format).
XIV. Data breach
In the event that we become aware of unlawful access to personal data concerning you and corresponding to processing for which we are responsible, we undertake to notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this meets a legal requirement.
XV. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Our websites and our business are governed by French law. In the event of any dispute arising from your use of our websites or its activity, the French courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
AGIS – Allsure Global Insurance Solutions reserves the right to modify this Data Protection policy at any time, for example to take into account new data collected, changes to our processing or purposes, but also in order to bring us into compliance in the event of changes to certain legislative and regulatory provisions, particularly with regard to the French Data Protection Act (Loi Informatique et Libertés), or the RGPD.
you will be notified by e-mail or when you log on to the site.